[Trisquel-translators] Issue in FAQ

Antonio Esposito kobe at member.fsf.org
Fri Feb 3 22:13:05 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

I noticed a difference between English FAQs
(https://trisquel.info/en/faq) and other languages FAQs.

1st What is Trisquel? --> 1st in other languages (OK)
2nd How was this project born? --> 2nd in other languages (OK)
3rd What does it mean to be free software? --> 3rd in other languages (OK)
4th How can I get Trisquel? How much does it cost? --> 6th in other
languages (!!!)
5th I notice this website refers to Trisquel as a distribution of
"GNU/Linux" and not "Linux". Why? --> Nowhere in other languages (!!!)
6th Why should I use Trisquel instead of one of the better-known
distributions? --> Nowhere in other languages (!!!)
7th How can I help the project? --> 10th in other languages (!!!)
8th Which edition of Trisquel is best for me? --> 9th in other languages
(!!!)
9th Which languages is Trisquel available in? --> 8th in other languages
(!!!)
10th How can I get help and support? --> 7th in other languages (!!!)
11st Does Trisquel include proprietary software? --> 5th in other
languages (!!!)
12nd Under what license is Trisquel distributed? --> 4th in other
languages (!!!)

Moreover, the 4th English answer is longer than others.

English - others
1       - 1
2       - 2
3       - 3
4       - 6 (different answer, longer in English)
5       - none
6       - none
7       - 10
8       - 9