[Trisquel-members] Trisquel Planet

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Sat Feb 25 04:46:31 CET 2012

> If you don't want anymore non-spanish membres... just tell it.

I don't understand what are you ranting about. We are already
discussing this in English mainly because that is the main language for
the project, as you can see in the fact that we don't have a single
service that is not -at least- in English.

The planet is an aggregation of third party writers, who can write
their blogs in whatever language they feel like. If you want us to
include your $LANGUAGE based blog in the planet, just ask for it.

> I am talking about using a common language to ease communication.

That's what we do already.

> MARIO
> GERVAIS
> Trisquel Membre-associate

Not true any more for what I can see. That's sad.

> Erik Mekhsian a écrit :
>
> > Trisquel is based in Spain, though.

Actually, it is based on ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha.

> I don't have any actual numbers, but it's quite possible that there
> are more Spanish speaking Trisquel users than English speaking ones.

I doubt it. We have more registered users with language set as English
than Spanish in the trisquel.info site. That's one of the reasons we
long ago changed the main language of the project to English.

That and because rms asked me to. Very politely, by the way.