[Trisquel-members] {Desarmado} Trisquel Planet

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Fri Feb 24 21:18:25 CET 2012

> Do you think it could be a good idea to use Trisquel
> Planet with english language? I feel like i am not welcome when i
> visit this site. If we want new membre or Trisquel users, we should
> be more open to use a language that include everyone.

Blogs in any language can be included in the planet. The fact that only
spanish writers asked for their blogs to be listed is not by design, it
just happened that way.

If having a mixed language planet is not functional, we can have a
planet for every language. Still, no writers ever asked for that.

By the way, this list is not the place to discuss this, as it is not
related to members (the planet inclusion is not a membership benefit).

Regards,
--
Rubén Rodríguez
Trisquel project leader | http://trisquel.info