[Trisquel-members] Trisquel Planet

Magic Banana magicbanana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:06:58 CET 2012

Le vendredi 24 février 2012 à 12:59 -0500, Mario Gervais a écrit :
> I start thinking that this community do not want to open to the world.
> If this community is mainly Spanish and want it to stay that way, then
> say so openly on the forum and the site of Trisquel. do not ask us to
> advertise in English then. Also, the membreship form should be in
> spanish...

Don't you understand that the planet aggregates posts from blogs.
Nothing prevents the writer to post in English. Actually the last post
by quidam (Trisquel's main developer) is English and was announcing
that, from now on (February 1st), his blogging will be in English.

Are you arguing that no post in Spanish should be allowed?!

Magic Banana