[Trisquel-members] Member's privileges

jason.alden.benoit at gmail.com jason.alden.benoit at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 11:33:26 CEST 2011

As do I, very cool. If you need any help with it all, let me know. I am not
the most computer technical, but I can perform "repetitive" tasks. (Oh, and
I am studying for LPI certification, so that is starting to change! lol)

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Pavel Kacer <pavel at draculus.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > They look like this, but with a laser engraved Trisquel logo:
> >
> http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lacie-iamakey-usb-flash-drive.jpg
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> Looks nice. I like it.
>
> --
> S pozdravem / Kind regards      Free Software Free Society
> Pavel Kačer                     http://www.fsfe.org/
> hele at draculus.de         http://trisquel.info/
>
> Neposílejte mi prosím soubory ve formátu Microsoft Office nebo Apple iWork.
> Použijte namísto toho OpenDocument nebo pdf.
> http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/

-- Jason A. Benoit

We engrave upon everyone our image with all action taken and words spoken,
and turn them into molds that shape others, just as they have done to us. -
Villein