[Trisquel-members] Member's privileges

Magic Banana magicbanana at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 05:16:28 CEST 2011

Le mardi 21 juin 2011 à 22:19 +0200, Bert Frohn a écrit :
> Rubén Rodríguez schreef op di 21-06-2011 om 18:41 [+0200]:
> > What do you think?

I would say: go for the cheapest option (however, under 4 GB, people
might not use it or, at least, not as a Live system) but put a beautiful
Trisquel logo on it! :-)

> By the way, last night I updated my old acount and mail is functioning
> today.

You are lucky. The change seems to eventually have happened to me too (I
received today the welcoming message to this list) but the alias still
does not work. However, there is some change: if I send a mail to
Magic_Banana at member.trisquel.info, it is not redirected to the faulty
address... but I do not know where it is redirected if it is redirected
at all (probably not). Indeed, I do not receive it nor I receive an
error.

Magic Banana