[Trisquel-devel] New mirror in Singapore - 10GBPS

Karibu - Freedif.org karibu at freedif.org
Wed May 15 12:42:26 UTC 2024

Hello Luis,
Glad to be in touch

Freedif is a simple collective of few people loving opensource projects.
I used to maintain a blog with tutorials on opensource apps but I've stopped it several years ago, just focusing on the mirror infrastructure.
We support various projects like LinuxMint, VLC, LibreOffice, Gimp, Tails, Kali, etc... and just do this ;)
You can see our stats for 2024 here: https://mirror.freedif.org/Stats/Combined.html
4-7TB upload per day basically.

We are living in Singapore and are mostly focusing on projects where we see a gap in infra for Asia.

If you do come to SG at some point, ping me ;)

Kari
--
Sent with Tutanota

May 15, 2024, 12:37 by ark at switnet.org: