[Trisquel-devel] Patches for the etiona branch on package-helpers

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Thu Sep 23 23:17:09 CEST 2021

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:37:31 +0200
Pablo Correa Gomez <ablocorrea at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > PS: I've managed to find a workflow that is command line oriented
> >     and that doesn't require to run remote JavaScript code, at
> >     least for sending the patches in gitlab[1]. Though it's far
> >     from complete as you need to use the web interface to do
> >     the initial setup, fork the repository, etc. If one day I
> >     manage to get an almost full command line workflow with
> >     Gitlab, I'll document it somewhere.
> Thank you for the changes and I am sure that somebody might appreciate
> that documentation in the future!

Ah for some reason it doesn't work here:
> $ git push trisquel/GNUtoo HEAD:mr1 -o merge_request.create -o
> merge_request.target=etiona fatal: the receiving end does not support
> push options
> $ git remote get-url trisquel/GNUtoo
> git at gitlab.trisquel.org:GNUtoo/package-helpers

I've tried it on another Gitlab instance (from a French community ISP)
and it works there.

In any case I sent the merge request for the etiona branch in gitlab[1]
(I did it through the web interface this time).

I'll let you handle the other Trisquel branches if applicable.