[Trisquel-devel] Patches for the etiona branch on package-helpers

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Mon Sep 20 02:36:57 CEST 2021

Hi again,

I should normally have addressed all the concerns with the previous
version of the patches.

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:20:20 +0200
Pablo Correa Gomez <ablocorrea at hotmail.com> wrote:
> If you can access your account now, feel free
> to incorporate the feedback at the time of making the MRs. Otherwise,
> we could continue the discussion here.
I've chosen to send the v2 still on the mailing list as in this way the
discussion won't be split accross two different systems.

However I'll send the next patch series (if there are any) through
Gitlab.

PS: I've managed to find a workflow that is command line oriented
    and that doesn't require to run remote JavaScript code, at
    least for sending the patches in gitlab[1]. Though it's far
    from complete as you need to use the web interface to do
    the initial setup, fork the repository, etc. If one day I
    manage to get an almost full command line workflow with
    Gitlab, I'll document it somewhere.