[Trisquel-devel] Request to trigger nabia's helpers

Luis Guzman ark at switnet.org
Thu Jul 29 06:38:43 CEST 2021

Hello again,

El 21/06/21 a las 17:31, Luis Guzman escribió:
> Hello!,

[...]
> I'm documenting this list at:
> https://gitlab.trisquel.org/trisquel/package-helpers/-/issues/11

I've being working on the nabia release, as I've mentioned before, it is
already possible to locally build the netinstaller mini.iso image.

Further steps on the testing process, take me to ask again for help on
triggering the already possible to build packages listed at,

https://gitlab.trisquel.org/trisquel/package-helpers/-/issues/11

> @Ruben if you could trigger these ones, it will be of much help to clear
> the board and narrow down the list of build issues on current nabia's
> helpers.

That will take us closer to a installable DE.

> Thanks in advance for all the help.
> Regards.

Again, thanks for all possible help on the matter.

--
Luis