[Trisquel-devel] New mirror in Sweden

Jonathan Sélea jonathan at selea.se
Fri Jan 11 09:19:34 CET 2019

Hi again,

I am just checking in if there has been any progress with this?
I am unable to see my mirror listed here:

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/mirroring-trisquel

Please let me know if there is anything I could or should do in order
to be listed.

--
Jonathan Sélea

PGP Key: 0x8B35B3C894B964DD
Fingerprint: 4AF2 10DE 996B 673C 0FD8  AFA0 8B35 B3C8 94B9 64DD