[Trisquel-devel] Moving to sbuild

Santiago Rodríguez santi at trisquel.info
Tue May 22 13:34:54 CEST 2018

Hi

I'm not sure about how sbuild will fit our current workflow regarding
package-helpers repository. We use  `dpkg-buildpackage` for building our
own packages, so no .dsc files at first stages.

In the current setup, we have folder shared between the host system and the
chroot, configured in the .pbuilderrc:

https://devel.trisquel.info/trisquel/trisquel-builder/blob/master/pbuilderrc#L149

Can we achieve something like this with sbuild?

Also, it would be nice if you added your findings/workflows regarding how
to use sbuild to a merge request in the
https://devel.trisquel.info/trisquel/trisquel-builder repository , so
others can learn and build on top of that.

/santi