[Trisquel-devel] printf("Hello, world.");

a.mikro a.mikro at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:42:19 CET 2018

I believe some may find the subject of this mail a very funny one. It serves its purpose that way. rms said, "It's always better to start with a joke."
I'm Solomon, an junior dev and very interested in the FSF movement. I'm interested in the Trisquel internet, both for the educational benefits of working with undoubtedly smart people and also to contribute my quota to the project.
I hope I'm well received as Ruben already did. Thanks Ruben. :)
I look forward to working with all of you and to learn as well.
Best regards