[Trisquel-devel] Hi all, I'm new here

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Sun Nov 26 13:49:42 CET 2017

Well, the title says everything. ;)

I'm not an experienced developer, but I might be able to help in my free
time, or if I get hired (or receive donations) for helping. ;)

On an off-topic note: I find it difficult to open a bank account that is
able to receive internation donations here in Brazil, at least for a
person with no tangible goods and no job, which is my case. I'm
currently studying the possibility of making a Bitcoin wallet, but it
requires lot of computer power and space (I heard that some wallets
don't require lots of space, but they instead rely on a centralized
service to store all the public transactions).

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com