[Trisquel-devel] Freedom fridays update, Feb 3

Santiago Rodríguez santi at trisquel.info
Wed Feb 8 10:21:28 CET 2017

Hi Ruben

I think another of the key piece that is missing in Trisquel, is an useful
bugtracker. Yes, I know we have one, but it's been forgotten for so much
time, that it's far from useful in its current state.

I don't know if you have in mind addressing the current bugtracker issues,
but we can also  start using gitlab's bugtracker in order to have a clean
view of the current state of Trisquel development, and a way for
contributors to find tasks they can work with.  What do you think?

Also, and from your previous mails , is sad that you don't have any free
time to continue working on trisquel, as I always thought that your current
employer would be nicer with projects in their high-priority list. As this
isn't the case, I encourage you to take an stipend again from trisquel
funds, so those vacation days you took to work on trisquel don't have an
impact in your economy.

Happy hacking!
/santi