[Trisquel-devel] New Trisquel 8 development images

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Fri Dec 29 23:21:58 CET 2017

On 12/29/2017 04:36 PM, David Hunt wrote:
>  Did I say something that indicated impatience or frustration?

not at all - but i did not expect anyone else to respond quickly and i
did not want you to become discouraged as if your efforts were not
noticed or appreciated

btw - i recently taken on the maintenance of the live ISO and installer
for parabola - one of the variants is specialized for speech and braille
but i have been postponing attention to those features because i have
little experience in that area so it will be difficult for me to get it
correct without feedback from someone who has a good notion of the
expected behaviors - it would be great to have someone as experienced
with the tools and thorough with bug reporting as you to critique the
next release - send me a private email if you are interested