[Trisquel-devel] Freedom Fridays, development meetings, 2018 plans

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Thu Dec 7 22:29:54 CET 2017

Hi triskelions!

As most of you would already know, I've been away from the front line a
bit too much lately, and although that doesn't mean I haven't been
working on the project (I've spent quite some time on maintenance and
package updates), it hasn't been ideal. The good news is that at the FSF
my workload has normalized through this last year, and now I have
regained the time to commit myself to weekly development meetings and
other necessary work.

The first step is to re-start the meetings at the #trisquel-dev channel
of irc.freenode.org. I'll be available tomorrow morning (10am to 1pm
EST, Boston time) to discuss development plans.

The main topics that need discussing on the following weeks include:

 * Trisquel 8 wrap-up and release.
 * Plans for Trisquel 9.
 * Development infrastructure re-vamp and upgrade.
 * Front-page/community-site re-vamp and upgrade.

There are many details to discuss for each of those topics, so to not
byte more than what we can chew, tomorrow we should only focus on the
first item.

See you there!