[Trisquel-devel] Ruben has been absent for a month.

Santi Collazo santi at trisquel.info
Mon May 30 17:06:41 CEST 2016

Just a point, Salman is the 5th most prolific contributor by number of
commits (
https://devel.trisquel.info/trisquel/package-helpers/graphs/belenos )

Developers that want to contribute to Trisquel 8, need to wait until the
infraestructure is in place. That task was to be made by Ruben a month ago,
but as he doesn't seem reachable, I will try to log to the development
server and start working on it.

/santi