[Trisquel-devel] Ask Me Anything on reddit

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Mon May 2 22:24:53 CEST 2016

Passing along this message that I received through reddit:

---

Hello there! I am a moderator over at /r/AskLinuxUsers and I would
personally like to ask you if you want to participate in an AMA about
your distribution. We have decided to start doing AMAs and are gathering
distribution creators to do so, we are collaborating with the other
Linux subreddits and even /r/casualiama to advertise the events. I think
it would be great to have you as one of the first AMA participants.
AMA Form

        Who are you and/or your group?

        What do you do that would merit an ALU AMA?

        How many members of your group are participating and what are
their usernames?

        What timezones do your party members live in?

        What are 3 dates (and time) you and your team will be available
for the AMA.

Also what week would you like to have the AMA?

---

Reply if you want to participate in the AMA.