[Trisquel-devel] Complete Trisquel web browser add-on repository upgrade

Andrew 'Leny' Lindley andrew at andrewlindley.co.uk
Mon Mar 30 11:53:07 CEST 2015

From: David Englund/Hedlund <public at beloved.name>
Subject: Re: [Trisquel-devel] Complete Trisquel web browser add-on repository upgrade
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:10:11 +0200

> Can you make a copy and grant me temporary permission to delete
> add-ons that no longer are compatible with IceCat or Abrowser 31?

As I understand it there are only two people who can do that.  Who are
best contacted as quidam (Rubén) and aklis (Santi) in #trisquel on
freenode.  However, there are a number of others who I understand to
have Drupal admin access.  So if the number is modest, then they
could do the database deletions manually/by macro from there if you
make a list or spreadsheet and post it here.

Leny