[Trisquel-devel] Complete Trisquel web browser add-on repository upgrade

Andrew 'Leny' Lindley andrew at andrewlindley.co.uk
Mon Mar 30 10:29:38 CEST 2015

From: David Englund/Hedlund <public at beloved.name>
Subject: Re: [Trisquel-devel] Complete Trisquel web browser add-on repository upgrade
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:23:44 +0200

> Do you realize that asking me to add 300 add-ons by hand almost was
> insulting after spending over a month to compile the list to Trisquel?
>
> Its not complete yet, but in a few days it will be.

_Sorry_ David, eyeballing it I thought it was a common set for both
Icecat and Abrowser as there are some already in the Abrowser list in
there.  So I assumed the Abrowser delta was quite small, you already
knew the provenance and could extract it.  Post the 300 when you have
them ready and someone will work out how to add the delta to the DB.

Leny