[Trisquel-devel] Complete Trisquel web browser add-on repository upgrade

Andrew 'Leny' Lindley andrew at andrewlindley.co.uk
Mon Mar 30 08:47:00 CEST 2015

From: David Englund/Hedlund <public at beloved.name>
Subject: Re: [Trisquel-devel] Complete Trisquel web browser add-on repository upgrade
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 06:58:46 +0200

> On 2015-03-30 06:35, Andrew 'Leny' Lindley wrote:
>> From: David Englund/Hedlund <public at beloved.name>
>> Subject: [Trisquel-devel] Complete Trisquel web browser add-on
>> repository upgrade
>> Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 05:54:26 +0200
>>
>> Good work, but at first glance it seems to be missing fields,
>> including the License, which Trisquel uses.  See the Create Content ->
>> Add-on page on the Trisquel website[1] where anybody can enter a new
>> add-on.
>>
>> Leny
>>
>> [1] http://trisquel.info/en/node/add/addon
>
> Thank you. I will add the fields found in
> http://trisquel.info/en/node/add/addon

Sorry David,  I'm not sure if something has been lost in translation
from my culture. When I said:

>> where anybody can enter a new add-on.

'Anybody' includes you.  In other words, please be so good as to add
the delta of the addons there.  However, prepositions like in and on
vary so much between languages I can't tell if that's what you meant
by your reply.

Thanks in anticipation,

Leny