[Trisquel-devel] Having Trisquel Flavors Readily Available for Download

Santiago Rodríguez santi at trisquel.info
Mon Dec 28 17:25:41 CET 2015

I have been working towards that , triying to use a new script to generate
the iso images based on live-config, they are avaliable at:

https://devel.trisquel.info/aklis/live-config

It's very rought, and I need help with it, but once it works, creating
updated Trisquel images, new flavours or custom installers should be very
easy.

/santi