[Trisquel-devel] abrowser addons was Re: Packaged Youtube ALL HTML5

Andrew Lindley leny2010 at member.fsf.org
Tue Apr 22 20:25:05 CEST 2014

Oops, swap subject and object around there I think.  Never very clear
on the terms from the outdated rules of English grammar - because the
grammar itself is so often wrong few are taught it anymore in the UK.
Somebody from Germany, Holland or one of the Scandanavian countries
will be able to tell us. :-)

Leny