[Trisquel-devel] abrowser addons was Re: Packaged Youtube ALL HTML5

Andrew Lindley leny2010 at member.fsf.org
Tue Apr 22 19:21:17 CEST 2014

Why do you think it violates Freedom 0?  IANAL but AIUI a statement
as to what a program is designed to do adds additional consumer
warranty rights here in the UK, and in no way constrains the use of
the software because the plain English meaning does not convey a
restriction.   Admittedly flashvideodownloader.org is a SAAS server
and the user would be wise not to use the plug-in because of that.
But it doesn't make the plug-in non-free.

Leny