[Trisquel-devel] abrowser addons was Re: Packaged Youtube ALL HTML5

Andrew Lindley leny2010 at member.fsf.org
Thu Apr 17 23:44:02 CEST 2014

Wrt deleting entries, the Trisquel Team page on the wiki, which seems
out of date (the graphics site mentioned no longer exists), says
SirGrant maintains the links.  I know from experience he has
additional permissions for the Issue system, so  PM him via the web site
with a list of what to delete and why.  Perhaps he can still delete
them.

Leny