[Trisquel-devel] Broken Desktop for I18N I386 built today

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 00:30:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

Having upgraded from the Sunday, 21-Oct build of 6.0, I have lost all
keyboard navigation, such as 'alt+tab' to switch apps, 'alt+f1' for
menus, and 'ctrl+alt+tab' to switch controls. Without these controls,
I cannot use this system anymore.  Now, I cannot even get to the
terminal to launch Gnome control center, to redefine the shortcuts.
After I log in, focus sits in the Orca window, and cannot be moved.
Is there a bug tracker for this coming version?

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt