[Trisquel-devel] Warnings while upgrading Trisquel 6

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:44:48 CET 2012

Today, I updated my Trisquel 6.0 system with
"sudo apt-get update" and "sudo apt-get upgrade".  While doing the
upgrade part, I got some warnings, shown below.  I haven't discovered
what, if anything, broke, but maybe these warnings are of some concern?

Best,

Dave  Hunt

Setting up trisquel-desktop-common-data (6.0) ...
Compiling glib schemas in /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas
Updating desktop database
Warning in file
"/usr/share/applications/nautilus-folder-handler-extra.desktop": usage
of MIME type "x-directory/normal" is discouraged ("x-directory" is an
old media type that should be replaced with a modern equivalent)
Setting up trisquel-gtk-theme (6.0) ...
Setting up trisquel-desktop-common (6.0) ...
Setting up trisquel-desktop-common-recommended (6.0) ...
Setting up trisquel-gnome-base-recommended (6.0) ...
Setting up trisquel-sounds (6.0) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place
Processing triggers for initramfs-tools ...
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-3.2.0-31-generic
W: mdadm: /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf defines no arrays.
dave at kidflash:~$
dave at kidflash:~$