[Trisquel-devel] No Apparent Power Indicator on Bottom Panel in I18N Gnome Edition for 21-October

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:19:15 CET 2012

Hi,

I just booted this edition's live environment and noticed, using the
Orca screen reader, that the battery level indicator is never spoken; it
is either skipped, invisible to Orca, or is missing from the bottom
panel.  I'm doing this on an Asus 1015 PE, on which Trisquel 5.0, 5.5,
and many other GNU/Linux systems run as they should.  Is there some
additional configuration I can do, after install, perhaps, to get this
indicator to show?

Thanks,

Dave  Hunt