[Trisquel-devel] incorporating a fix

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro at congresolibre.org
Sun May 13 13:16:36 CEST 2012

I have been after the fixing of LTSP for every release of Trisquel and
would like to help fix it in 5.5. Would someone please help me learn how
to do it? I will do it for every release from now. I know it is not an
LTS but I like STSs better that LTSs.

I get this error upon creation of the LTSP client build as reported in
http://trisquel.info/es/issues/1564
E: No se ha podido localizar el paquete ldm-trisquel-theme
error: la instalación del cliente LTSP no finalizó correctamente

It could not find ldm-trisquel-themepackage.

--
Saludos libres,

Quiliro Ordóñez
(593)2-253 5534