[Trisquel-devel] Package apt recommends proprietary software

Aurelien Riviere aurelien.riv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:00:10 CEST 2012

Hi everyone.

I reported a bug about the recommendation of a non-free
repository on the example file of APT.
I also posted a patch to fix it, but it still does need review.

https://trisquel.info/en/issues/5344

The same issue has been reported by someone else later
(but my bug was marked as a duplicate of this fresher bug, normal ^^) :
https://trisquel.info/en/issues/5518

The patch seems to have been deleted, but it's still on LP :
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/103645004/fix-source-list-example-restricted.patch.txt

Maybe it won't need a patch, the file mention the Ubuntu repository
so it should be a patch of the upstream package from Debian.
If it's so, only delete the upstream patch from Ubuntu will be enough.

I hope this patch will be applied soon.

Freely.
Spitfire 95 (with a lowercase p, it was a spelling mistake on my pseudo on
the Trisquel website ^^")