[Trisquel-devel] 6.0 Critical Bugs

Grant H. sirgrant at member.fsf.org
Fri Dec 21 07:06:22 CET 2012

I have attached a spreadsheet about some of the freedom bugs in Trisquel
6.0.  Unfortunately I have to run 6.0 in a very slow virtual machine so
I have not been able to confirm that all the bugs exist in 6.0 but I am
fairly confident that the ones that are not verified still exist.

I will try later to expand this sheet and include the branding bugs as well.
--
*Grant H.
*Email: SirGrant at member.fsf.org
*Ask me for my GPG key
*I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!