[Trisquel-devel] Italian translations

Fabio Pitari fabio.pitari at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 7 07:06:31 UTC 2011

Hello everyone! This message is for the italian translators, and it's just
for listing some useful things that Ruben explained me yesterday, maybe they
could be useful also for the others!

1) Let's coordinate only through this mailing list;

2) For translating the home page's news we need to be marked as translator:
if someone isn't yet, he should comunicate his nickname to ruben;

3) The front page is ordered based on node creation, so we need to start
with the older item and then go to the newest ones, one by one. We can also
create all them in the proper order and then work in them in the order we
like. Ruben suggested to start from the first 4.0 LTS announcement (
http://trisquel.info/en/trisquel-40-lts-taranis-strikes).

So, about the third point, at the moment the only news already translated
from the home page is the "new associate membership program" (
http://trisquel.info/en/new-associate-membership-program), but it is more
recent with respect to the LTS announcement (sorry, my fault!). Kobe, is it
ok for you if we copy-paste your translation away, erase the page and
re-paste later in the right order?