[Trisquel-devel] power administration

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro at congresolibre.org
Tue Mar 29 03:02:41 CEST 2011

I am not sure if that is the correct name in English but it is the
application that manages hibernation and suspension based upon the
battery  status.

I have no estimated battery time left indication. I only says
"estimating". The real problem is that when I disconnect the power
adapter, it shuts down the system regarless if the battery is charged or
not. I imagine the 2 problems are related. It does not occur when the
laptop is working on battery and the power adapter is connected.
--
Quiliro Ordóñez