[Trisquel-devel] Packages for Trisquel KDE: updated

GP gaurav.conetfun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:41:28 CET 2011

Hi all,
Now that the RC for the main edition is out, i request the devs to
please consider pushing my kde packages into the repo. I've got acces
to a high speed internet connection at my university computer lab, and
thus i can do the task of preparing and uploading the cd images if
required. I'll be very obliged if my contribution is accepted.
Regards
grvrulz