[Trisquel-devel] Packages for Trisquel KDE: updated

GP gaurav.conetfun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:53:48 CET 2011

Hi all. Acoording to what Ruben told me, i've made updated packages
for trisquel-kde. These are smaller, and cleaner. The only hack needed
was to set the default kdm theme, which required a bit of dpkg-divert
magic. Rest everything seems to be fine. I've based the settings
package on kubuntu-default-settings package, as suggested by Ruben. As
far as the metapackages are concerned, I guess they would be done in
trisquel-meta(just add two sections). I'll be ready to help.
Please tell me if anything is wrong or missing.
Cheers. :)
grvrulz