[Trisquel-devel] Packages for Trisquel KDE

GP gaurav.conetfun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:30:30 CET 2011

I started the effort to create the KDE variant of Trisquel some months
ago. Since then I've been working hard, learning new things and
experimenting. I'm attaching the fruits of this work with this mail.
Please have a look and report bugs and/or suggest improvements. Please
note that i'll regularly update the artwork packages to match the
current official artwork. Please note that the icon theme and widget
theme are oxygen, KDE's default, because i'm in the process of porting
the icon theme for KDE, and i've not yet found a way to change the
default widget theme to qtcurve. Following is the list of package
sources attached:
* trisquel-meta
* trisquel-kdm-theme
* trisquel-ksplash-theme
* trisquel-kde-configuration

If these packages are accepted, i would recommend removing kubuntu-*
packages to reduce redundancy.
Regards
grvrulz