[Trisquel-devel] Future Migration to Gnome 3?

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Thu Jun 9 20:37:12 CEST 2011

Please try the fedora 15 desktop live cd
Fallback mode is found in (User Name on top right bar)/System
Settings/System Info/Graphics/Forced Fallback Mode (ON)
I think you will be unhappy with the gnome3 fallback mode.
It seems to be severely limited, and a lot of users are going elsewhere
to find a full featured gnome 2!

Tom Gilliard
satellit   #sugar and #trisquel on freenode IRC

Link
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora
Gnome3-shell notes
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Fedora#GnomeShell