[Trisquel-devel] some little ideas for a video or presentation

hound at lavabit.com hound at lavabit.com
Tue Jan 18 15:40:48 CET 2011

Hi guys!

First, to clarify one point:This is a brainstorm for a video, which I
think would be done by petergk; sadly even with my enthusiasm, at best I
could do is a simple presentation :)

In fact, I like the Pulp Fiction related video that you put, Ruben, and
something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt9F7tKcZcU (I would
like to see if I can do something like that someday, but not on google
docs)

Maybe we need chat a little about on the IRC and define goals, times, and
all that be necessary, better with petergk present :)

Greetings.