[Trisquel-devel] Some questions about documentation and translation

IntrosMedia introsmedia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 20:11:35 CET 2011

Hi,

For documentation writers
==============
I just wanted to ask if it is really necessary to have the Roadmap page[1].
That page lists several tasks for Trisquel, the website and some suggestions
or feature requests. Why don't you use the issue tracker in the website? It
has the functionality for that kind of items in the category field: bug
report, task, feature request, support request.

For Spanish translators
============
I want to contribute with translations but I'd like to know first the
conventions you are using. For example, I've seen that in some pages you use
"ustedeo"[2] but in others you use "tuteo"[3].

Do you always translate developer documentation? Why? I think that
development information should be kept in English only since almost every
aspect of development requires people involved in it to be able to
communicate in that language.

Thanks in advance,

1. http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/roadmap
2. http://trisquel.info/es/wiki/plan-de-trabajo