[Trisquel-devel] Trisquel Team page

Mathäus Sander m.sander at tsg-bochum.de
Fri Jan 14 01:43:09 CET 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 13.01.2011, 16:32 -0500 schrieb roeplay at lavabit.com:
> In IRC it was agreed by Ruben that we should have clearly defined roles in
> order to improve our workflow. I've made a new Team page at
> http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/trisquel-team
>
> Questions or suggestions? Let me hear them. And do let me know if I've
> forgotten to add you to that page.
>
> --AndrewT

Hey Folks,

i've added me to the german translators. Even though i could also help
with some artwork and support hound there. So would be nice if i could
add me to that group either.

quidam i'm taking a look at the "add-apt-repository" script to improve
it and remove our distro name with the upstream one to get a better
interaction with launchpad.net.

--m3tti