[Trisquel-devel] LibreOffice extensions list

roeplay at lavabit.com roeplay at lavabit.com
Thu Jan 6 07:16:10 CET 2011

We have previously discussed the need for an extensions webpage for
LibreOffice that not only doesn't recommend proprietary extensions, but is
also user-editable, doesn't link to the main OO.org plugins website, and
has download links to source code (currently LibreOffice links to this
list: http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:OpenOfficeExtensions/List), and it
was agreed that it is better if we can convince the LibreOffice devs to do
that upstream, and only attempting it downstream if they refuse.

I have posted a request on one of the LibreOffice mailing lists, which you
can see here:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Extensions-List-suggestion-td2203907.html

Let's wait and see how they like the idea...