[Trisquel-devel] Testing Trisquel 4.5 in MacBook 5.1 - 2 Part

José Luis M Moreno joseluis at tlamaki.org
Mon Feb 14 01:47:28 CET 2011

Hi!

Sorry, in the last mail was attached a list of my hardware as plain text
but is a HTML file. Now... I add again this list and also a test of
hardware. I used the checkbox packet.  I have done more test recordings
with the internal microphone seems to work well. :-)

Some major issues:
- ¿There is a free driver for: Broadcom BCM4322 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
Controller? I don't know.

Continued...

Regards.

--