[Trisquel-devel] Problems installing Trisquel 4.0 Beta

Luis Felipe López Acevedo introsmedia at gmail.com
Fri May 14 02:16:20 CEST 2010

El día 13 de mayo de 2010 12:52, Rubén Rodríguez <ruben at trisquel.info> escribió:

>> The screen keeps showing the three lines I wrote above, it doesn't go
>> black. Also, the cpu reaches 100% after that.
>>
>> alt+f1 does nothing.

>> > What VM software are you using?
>>
>> VirtualBox on Trisquel 3.5
>
> That's odd. I tested that image with a centrino laptop and the amd64
> image in VirtualBox (Trisquel 3.5). I'll test this one on the VM too.

I'd like to add that I tested the
«trisquel-mini_4.0-20100513_i686.iso» and the same thing happens. I
also tested Ubuntu Lucid and it doesn't work either. However, if I use
the current Trisquel 3.5 in the same virtual machine, it does work.

My machine is Intel Pentium Dual core E2180.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/