[Trisquel-devel] Trisquel 3.5 Release Candidate published

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben at trisquel.info
Wed Mar 3 16:15:57 CET 2010

The iso images are here:
http://devel.trisquel.info/trisquel_3.5RC_amd64.iso
http://devel.trisquel.info/trisquel_3.5RC_i686.iso

The checksums are:
2f874e12b73b5ac155611e4da71cf41a  trisquel_3.5RC_amd64.iso
27c80cd20518c45833457737e3533608  trisquel_3.5RC_i686.iso

This images will become the final release if no serious bugs are found.
The list of changes from the beta images include:

- All known bugs fixed
- New artwork included
- Scim moved to iBus
- Dependencies cleaned, we freed the required 10MB

Please report any bug you find, but the package selection is now closed.
We will probably apply a larger set of replacements for the next
release based on the ideas we have been discussing, but most of them
can't be properly applied yet.

This RC release will be fully supported: if any change is done to it
before it becomes the final release, it will be applied via the
automated updating system so you will not need to reinstall it.

The beta is now discarded. Due to some versioning errors, updating from
it to the RC or final version is not supported and not recommended.

I've started a wiki entry with the Trisquel 3.5 "Awen" release notes at
http://trisquel.info/wiki/awen