[Trisquel-devel] A glimpse of Taranis GTK theme

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Thu Jun 17 21:47:50 CEST 2010

It is just work in progress, but the attached image gives an idea on
what I'd like for the T4 GTK theme. It is what I'm currently using.

The panel is all wrong (it needs smaller buttons so the running apps
are shown in two rows), the handles are ugly (those round things in the
panel and toolbars), and I don't like the stripes in the scroll and
progress bars.

The theme is a modification of the Equinox one (which runs on its own
engine, based in aurora), I changed some things to match those parts of
the different proposed themes which I liked the most (good job btw).
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: taranis.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 129882 bytes