[Trisquel-devel] To Luis Felipe López Acevedo about the offline documentation

roeplay at lavabit.com roeplay at lavabit.com
Wed Jun 9 17:37:13 CEST 2010

I have already tried to contact you regarding collaboration on our offline
Yelp documetation at your email address introsmedia at gmail.com but have
received no reply.

The following comprises the body of that email message:

In IRC, Ruben has encouraged me to collaborate with you on the offline
documetation. Yours outline is currently a broken link. Here is a link to
my draft:
http://listas.trisquel.info/pipermail/trisquel-devel/2010-June/000237.html

Is something missing from it?

We could adapt the existing content of the pages I listed with very few
changes. This should not be a difficult task.

I've never tried to make a Gnome help file before. Is there an application
to easily edit help files?

-- AndrewT