[Trisquel-devel] Spam filter does not allow you to post in the English forum nor in the issues list

Flop Flop flop333 at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 15 13:59:31 CEST 2010

I posted a couple of messages in the English forum one or two days ago which were filtered. I enclosed the requested explanation to have it posted but they have not appeared yet. There are not more posts in that forum from that date, so I guess other users might be experiencing the same. Besides, the spam filter does not allow me to use the issues list either.

Thanks.