[Trisquel-devel] New web skin, wiki progress

Aitor Ruano Miralles aitux.boot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:52:44 UTC 2009

> Aitux, can you tell us about the current status of the migration?

Yes, of course.

Well, for the moment the migration is a bit delayed, there are much more
articles in the old wiki than in the one, but most of them are
deprecated because they only work on the previous versions of Trisquel.
For now it seems that the English migration is the most advanced, I
recommend to join forces and try to move and refresh all the manuals
from the old wiki to the new in the English language, after that it
would be nice to translate them to the Spanish language and later to the
Galician one.

There are many articles that are not too much important, I propose to
move first those which are related to the education and configuration of
Trisquel, then we can work with the others.

Well, I think this is all, if there is any question, here I am ;)
--
Aitor Ruano Miralles <aitux.boot en gmail.com>