[Trisquel-devel] Help with bash script

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben en trisquel.info
Jue Mayo 28 22:57:41 CEST 2009

> I have made some changes on the script to clean the Ubuntu multiverse
> repository and now I can get really the lists of free binary packages
> for i386 and amd64 arch.

I've tested the scripts, they are good but the results are not: Only 23
source packages from multiverse can be found in debian main. From
those, some will need a cleanup to be tfsg-free (trisquel free software
guidelines), like mplayer. So, It will be better to manually look for
interesting things in this 23 packages, and add them manually to the
extras repo. I think that VLC is almost the only interesting package,
so I'll include it, and chech the rest of the list later.